Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl Bb

• 16-01-2004 2:41am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Doesnt specify on the site, but is NTL BB available Everywhere yet or is it just the likes of tallagh still?

Is it any good?

Flogen

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Don't know about everywhere, but I do know it's available in (certain parts of) Lucan.
    Don't live in Lucan myself, but my Mother got a letter from them a few months ago saying it was now available in the area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

From NTL Website
    Always-On (broadband) is currently only available to selected areas within Dublin.You must be a subscriber to ntl's Basic TV pack in order to avail of ntl's Broadband service.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

its not available everywhere yet

but if you contact their support by email with your phone number and address they will get back to u with an answer

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wookie

I am in Crumlin and I have NTL-600. I am using a PC and Xbox Live and have had no problems. Ordered it on a Friday and was connected the following Wednesday.

I haven't had my first Bill yet and I haven’t had cause to call their support number... and this is where NTL have the potential to screw up, but for now I am very happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭sprogman

Its available in Lucan.
    Wookie good luck with the Bill Department and pray they haven't screwed it up - still trying to get them to remove 'items' on the installation costs... if you need Tech support - ask to be connected to Swansea - they know what they are doing.
    http://www.chetnet.co.uk/portal/forum/index.php
    for all NTL and cable modem issues - run by a few of the Tech Support guys in Swansea.

Sprogman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

I think NTL broadband is great. Super once its up and running! No logging on/off on cable.

Here's another good site to help fix any problems you might have with NTL

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips/

Has tests to check everything !

:)

Advertisement