Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOW-TO

Options
  • 29-03-2000 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can someone explain to me how to use this system? I posted another topic but it never made it to the board??? I would appreciate someone filling me in.
    Thanks liz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

i mailed ya, hope that sorts it out for you

happy gaming smile.gif

btw, the other post isn't showing now as you've probably selected to show posts from last 5 days or summit, and that post is older

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 29-03-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah, this Quake board is pretty busy, so any topics more than a few days old will be pushed down the list very quickly.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hi chab.. chabal... um liz smile.gif

Welcome to the boards, most players here are interested in multiplayer only (frankly quake and quake2 suck compared to online play) so I guess many of them have never even finished it (I know I never even started Q2).

Anyway you can call up old posts by asking for more days history (top right) or by searching (theres a pretty powerful search engine attached to these boards.)

If you are wondering, a post is considered 5 days old when its been 5 days since the last REPLY to the post, not 5 days since it was posted.

Enjoy!

DeVore.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 30-03-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

So Dev you saying you never completed Quake 1 singleplayer??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH biggrin.gif

Only kidding wink.gif

www.csn.ul.ie/~osiris

• Advertisement
Advertisement