Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost PADI Licence

• 16-01-2004 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

I moved house a few months ago and somehow managed to lose my PADI Licence.
    Can anybody tell me what the procedure is for getting a replacement? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

The best way is to contact the dive center where you did your padi course as they would have all your details on file. Then they can help you send off to padi for a replacement card. Not sure how much it will cost. You can also contact padi international aswell and they should be able to help once you give them the details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Try this if you have a credit card: Order Replacement PADI Cert Online

otherwise have a look HERE for the main replacement page. (you can order a replacement from any PADI dive centre, as long as you know your own name and date of birth. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Thanks for the info.I tried using Order Replacement PADI Cert Online.
    It was going well at first as they found my membership number but when I came to filling out the details for ordering a new card there was a list of European countries to choose from but Ireland wasn't on it.I'll try going to a Dive shop instead,hopefully they won't charge more than the €25.

Advertisement