Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blatter puts his foot in it again (Must have a big gob!)

• 16-01-2004 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

ever see that mia hamm!!

you know you would!!:p
    well womens soccer is in a bit of a crisis at the mo so it needs to change tune to attract new revenue

if less clothes it is then i have no problem with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

IMO Blatter seems to be a bit removed from his senses half the time!!

I know he's the head of FIFA, but that doesn't mean that he has to make a statement about every football related topic there is!!

In relation to womens' footie, I've always been a firm advocate of the exchange of jerseys, bras etc. @ the end of matches :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Jesus, stop being so sexist :rolleyes:

And Blatter should be forced to resign. If his only interest in women's football is for the women themselves, it's obvious he has no interest in the football aspect at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Tighter shorts is the order of the day according to Blatter. What a 24 Carat Plonker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Soccer AM's All Sports Show gave a preview of how it might look :D and i wouldn't complain :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Hey, guess what! Women's football is about football, just like men's football is about football. If you advocate women being forced to dress sexier so that men can enjoy it, you wouldn't have a reason to complain if they forced the men to dress in ****ing speedos or something so that women could stare at their package all day long. You wouldn't have a problem with this right? No, of course not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

He's not the head of FiFa for nothing!

Gwan Sepp...ya randy oul lad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

He know's what he wants:D

But he should'nt be saying it

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

He wants publicity and re-election that is all...stations like sky sports just give him a importance/profile he craves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

Actually, I think its the most sensible thing he has said in a long time.....admit it, we'd all like to see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    Soccer AM's All Sports Show gave a preview of how it might look :D and i wouldn't complain :p

ya i saw that . i wouldnt complain either. all we need to do is encourage them to do topless celebrations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

He's said again that he want's it to hapen and was'nt just saying it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

ive seen the new all in one suit and the thing i want to know is will they sell jerseys and shorts seperately or not. id say they will becasue the suit is practically the same colour and design(not talking about the being attached to shorts bit of design) is the same. I suppose another positive other than movement is it will be hard to drag out of them tight suits so less fouling.

Advertisement