Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e a s y

Options
  • 30-03-2000 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

lo, i am in need of a monitor for shadlan

17 or higher, anyone help mail me pls

ser@schroet.de

pld

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I'll prolly be able to get you a 17" monitor Chris, but I'll be heading back on Sunday evening, so if you're staying, you'll need another one. I also have room for you and your suitcase on the way over and back. I'm leaving Galway about 4:30ish, returning to Galway about 9:00ish on Sunday. But you have to play for KCD in clan games if we need you smile.gif.

I have room for one more, albeit at a squeeze. Anyone else need a lift? I can stop along the way, as long as I'm not detouring via Thurles or sommit. smile.gif

Offer open especially to DD/ZT chaps, or anyone who even remembers ZT/DD. smile.gif

P.S. I have been known to drive quickly, so make sure that your PC is insured. smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

[This message has been edited by Jaden (edited 31-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jaden (edited 31-03-2000).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

WAHEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collect me Rob - I'm small and will fit!!!
    The sombrero takes up most of the room, but we'll tye it to the roof or sommat wink.gif

lol ZT and DD rolleyes.gif

[ZT]Kharn - CA Ninja (once)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Aren't you already IN Dublin? smile.gif

And bring the sombrero, it wouldn't be an Irish LAN without it. smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Advertisement