Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Drunks

• 16-01-2004 2:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Two drunks went into a bar and had a few beers. One got up and went into the bathroom while the other remained at the bar talking to the bartender.

All of a sudden there was a loud scream coming from the bathroom. The drunk at the bar said to the bartender that it sounded like his partner screaming, so he went into the bathroom to investigate.

He went inside and asked his friend what the problem was. His friend said that everytime he flushed the toilet something reached up and squeezed his balls.

His friend shook his head and said, "You dumbass, you're sitting on the mop bucket!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

ROFLMFAO! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

ABSOLUTEY BRILLIANT!!:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

LOL

heard it ages ago, but still goodin :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

rofl,brill:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yea class joke, though quank heard it ages ago, which kinda takes the edge off it for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Deacon Blues

Originally posted by bananayoghurt
    yea class joke, though quank heard it ages ago, which kinda takes the edge off it for me

Thanks Banana ... reading through the replies ... and in almost EVERY post, somebody HAS to tell us that they've already heard it. Was getting irritated and I came to your reply. I actually really DID LOL.

Advertisement