Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy hardware online?

• 16-01-2004 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭

Taking into account shipping costs (i.e. the difference between shipping something from the UK and the US).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

well by far the cheapest prices i can find are on pricewatch

amazing prices compared to here .. problem is that alot of the sites they list only deliver in america, so if u know someone over there ur set, really really great prices!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭jk2001

Any idea if there is a UK/Irish version of the Pricewatch site - or something similar....

Check out www.shop4memory.com for good value in computer memory.

jayo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

dont know, but check the obvious ones like komplett , elara , and maybe some english ones like scan - just watch the delivery and exchange rates

you may find something usefull in the bargains

also, i found this site the other day, prices are comparable to komplett, so give them a look see

pchealth

Daniel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DaemÈn

ya elara.ie, dtl.ie, konplett.ie, marx-computers.com and there are a few english ones too - a quick search in google will get u a few results if u cant find anything on the irish sites

DaemÈn

Advertisement