Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heskey to Boro

• 16-01-2004 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Heskey to Boro

Please let it be through!!! please please please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Well Gerard Houllier has insisted that noone will leave during the transfer window and it's a more concrete source (from the horses mouth).

Sorry to spoil it for you Kone:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by jonno
    Well Gerard Houllier has insisted that noone will leave during the transfer window and it's a more concrete source (from the horses mouth).
    B]

Welll its certain then, bye bye Emile ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Portsmouth have made a move to take injured Milan Baros on loan, even though he is still at least three weeks away from meaningful action after breaking a leg in September. Houllier believes back-to-form Heskey is an important part of his side's challenge for a Champions League spot.

He said: "Emile Heskey will not be going anywhere in the transfer window. The same applies to Milan Baros. Letting him go on loan is nonsense. Why would we do that having taken most of the season getting him fit after his broken leg?"

:D Harry Rednapp! :rolleyes:

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Well its certain then, bye bye Emile

More than likely Bye Bye Houlier as well if both stories are accurate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

TBH as much as Heskey sends me to the point of oblivion selling him now would be stupid imho. As I stated in the other rumour mill Liverpool's injury front is to volatile at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well atleast going to Boro is realistic compared to going to Milan

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

It makes absolutely no sense to sell him now unless the Cisse thing is gonna happen this month.As for Houllier's quote maybe its a way of forcing him out,buy/sell players against his will might make him see the light and bugger off back to the coaching school in France.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Liverpool have accepted a bid from Boro for Heskey.They are currently searching for a loan deal on a striker or may buy one in.
    Read more on this story at the link below.

http://www.koptalk.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/128326/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

I reckon they should let him go and get in a decent stiker on loan or buy someone.

**I had posted the full story from koptalk but this was a breach of their terms and conditions so i editied it out. Koptalk is a great site and i dont want to lose my membership by breaking the rules.**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

:confused:
    Interesting week ahead at Anfield so. It's begining to look like the end for Gh is very close.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

His inability to accept criticism has always been his biggest problem.When times are good hes a self proclaimed genius,,when things go wrong he blasts the players publicly.He has lost the dressing room and fans and I hope he can leave with his dignity attached.He is a genuine person who has reached his limits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by [DF]Lenny
    His inability to accept criticism has always been his biggest problem.When times are good hes a self proclaimed genius,,when things go wrong he blasts the players publicly.He has lost the dressing room and fans and I hope he can leave with his dignity attached.He is a genuine person who has reached his limits.

:D That sounds like M. Houllier your describing!

edit> Oops that is Houllier you're describing responding to Muppets post...ah I see now...ahem! :ninja:

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Its not going to happen for a while as Pongolle got injuried in training and heskey wont be leaving unless cover can be got and its not looking good. Cisse is not coming till the summer despite attempts to persuade Auxurre to release him now for more money.

Thats the latest. ;)

Advertisement