Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Tattoos

Options
  • 16-01-2004 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Heya,

I have some questions that I would like to be answerd please:

1) What places in dublin do tattoos? I need locaions too (street names are fine)

2) Do the places offer much designs, or do they do designs based on what you describe to them, or is a personal drawing more suitable?

3) How much does it cost?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

ok... places in dublin... there are a few.. so ask your mates or anyone you know that has tattoos where they would recommend for you... but theres a couple round temple bar.. just pop in, say hi, and ask them the questions your askin here... like how much? no one can tell you that!! different pieces are gonna cost different prices!! but i reckon your lookin at E100 per hour for starters..
    every studio will have their flashes but custom work is usually better in my opinion as it is truely your own then, and most tattooists would be happy to design something with you.. but that will only work well if you actually KNOW what you want and have an idea at least of where you would like it....
    think about this one... then go in an just ask about it... but i advise you against goin in with no idea whatsoever of what you want, thats no help to them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

Thank you!

That advice was excellent :)

Advertisement