Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Kraftwerk ticket as well

Options
  • 16-01-2004 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

email xfm@isis.ie .,.............so i can resell to frog

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

...at a ridiculously low price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

yowww,
    pity krafty' is sold out in ireland..tickets were quite steep eh?
    they're also playing 1 show in holland but so far that one isn't sold out..I think tix here are around 27 yoyo's.. still haven't bought it though.
    val, come to holland then :)

le chat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Goedamiddag Le Chat,

Tickets apparently sold out in one hour here. Anyway, I wasn't really planning to go, ye know once it's over €4 I stay home making pancakes. Samba Morgan wants a ticket though so we might send him to Goudaland.

bon matineeeuuu,

ah morgan...did ye know I runned into him in Dublin, on the last morning? weird coincidence..I hadn't seen him in about 2 years.

yeah the tix sold out in moreless an hour from what I heard from Paul Watts, only in that hardrock Sound Cellar shop still some were left the next day... but also sold out ofcourse..almost everyone seems to want to see these german makumba guys..

le smelly chat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

is that the guy who eats dog pile sausage????

• Advertisement

howya.

dog pile sausages? man, those are a luxury in our country like caviar is to rich people..
    I think me and Val were eating a nice rat sausage then, that's the standard accepted budget snack for us continentals, you ever tried a fried tail of a sewer rat?? tasty mmmh mmhh

ps dave,

are you gonna archive the shows every week?
    piss cock chillage told me they are doing it , how about the rest?

would be a sweet feature

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Yes...its does it automatically nwo cock piss chillag shows will be archived at 44kbps...and the rest will follow suit after next weekend.

Advertisement