Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WAP issue on Nokia 6610

• 16-01-2004 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyboby else has this problem.

Vodafone subscriber using a Nokia 6610 and connecting via GPRS.

When I use WAP to search for cinema times. If I search by movie name all I get is one movie (the first in alphabetical order) and the same if I search by location (Carlow is the first in alpha order). I can't see or select any other options under each menu heading. So as long as I want to see a movie begining with 'A' in Carlow then WAP is really useful!! I note that each page has alot of introductory text...maybe this is the problem. Any suggestions.

Advertisement