Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Travel ID

Options
  • 16-01-2004 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

...........could someone tell me how long it takes to get back to you, once you've sent off the application form?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭DArcy

About 2 weeks. I sent off for my around Christmas though, so it probably took mine a bit longer to arrive cuz of the "Christmas post" and stuff....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

yep, ive got it , finally.
    took about 8 working days for anyone else whose interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭raster

Why is everyone turning away from the ISIC card and issuing their own cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by raster
    Why is everyone turning away from the ISIC card and issuing their own cards?

everyone? the only ones I'd heard of were CIE.

ISIC numbers are way down this yr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭raster

Originally posted by uberwolf
    everyone? the only ones I'd heard of were CIE.

ISIC numbers are way down this yr

Hyperbole but HMV have their own card, don't want to give 10pc discount with ISIC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

HMV card is given for free though, you can sign it on the spot i think once you prove you are a student.

with regards to the travel card, i don't know if i'll bother if an inspector gets on i'll say that heres my old usit card and my application is in the post or something :)

haven't got a new usit card either as i only used it for the cinema and they took my college student card the other night in ugc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    r the cinema and they took my college student card the other night in ugc
    they've been accepting my card their for two years at least. in fact I assumed it was completely legit

Advertisement