Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf 1942 Vs DC Death Match

Options
  • 16-01-2004 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Always wondered what it would be like if you took a Map,Gazala or El Alemien (spelt correctly?) and put one side with DC weapons and the other with bf1942 weapons, would the side with Bf 1942 weapons be able to make any fight back on any map?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Easily DC would beat Battlefield but you can never do it. You cant have 2 differant mods in the same game. So it would never happen unless you made a mod yourself of ww2 v modern day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

choppers

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I really like the idea, it would suck to be on the side with the WWII weapons :p
    But would still be a fun game I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Meadows

if you play El Alemien deathmatch with the dc mod you can use the dc infintary weapons with the 1942 vehicles. I had a lan match like that once and i would get in my chugabug 1942 plane and get shot out in seconds by modern day weapons (heavy assualt and stingers). It sucked ass. I was getting pissed off with my friends who i told not to use the stingers, cos it was no fun. Meadows is having a hissyfit. a-boo-hoo, was the theme of the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

id say it would be possible to take the map with the bf1942 weapons but you would have to be dam good and prepared to be killed a good few times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

DC would kick BF1942's rump, the firepower diffrence is simply insane, how can KAR98's and mp40's compete with m16's and m4 stoners? Not to mention air units, how do you take down a DC fighter with flak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Impurity

lol,

i'd just park the scud near the BF base and wait 30 seconds in between laughing incredibly hard ;-)

Advertisement