Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alpha telecom

Options
  • 16-01-2004 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

alpha telecom is now available in Ireland. Their website is here: alpha telecom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Not really to do with Ireland Offline. Might be better in Net/Comms.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Zoink.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm never playing Snap with moriarty. thread opened at 21:02, sceptre opens it at 21:10 (thread still in IOFFL), sceptre looks for admin options, gone as he's just moved it.

Nice to see another option for consumers. Apart from the info about ringing Irish numbers "3 to landline, 18 to mobile" (I assume that's cents per minute), they don't seem to have a rates list before signing up, unless I missed it.

(edit thanks to captainpat:))

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭captainpat

Sceptre,
    You never missedit, or even misedit. ;) So that must have been "missed it"?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

This shower of clowns cold-called me today - I'm ex-directory.

Now they won't tell me where they got my name and number from.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

shabbyroad wrote:
    This shower of clowns cold-called me today - I'm ex-directory.

Now they won't tell me where they got my name and number from.

www.dataprivacy.ie

Lodge a complaint there (first) and with Comreg , make sure Comreg are aware you have lodged a complaint with the data protection commissioner, it sort of energises them.

Advertisement