Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A sad day

Options
  • 03-04-2000 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

He pretty much retired a long time ago when it became clear that his skillz werent cutting it any more

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

actually it never became clear his skills werent cutting it, he stopped taking challenges before that happened, although overall he is a smart ****er, he wins the first couple of tournaments and then stops taking challenges, so he remains "undefeated"
    in the eyes of sponsors/advertisers/reporter types, fairly clever.

in a totally unrelated topic, i am announcing koopa's retirement, obviously undefeated except for that one time where he was sick and played without a monitor, etc, although you may see a new player called "FISH" on the servers a lot, rest assured that "fish" is not koopa, and although you may see "fish" losing, koopa is undefeated(except that time, you know)

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 03-04-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fish

hello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fish

i am definitely not koopa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Not to mention the time Whitewashman beat you twice in Nethouse while he was drunk, eh Koopa?? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

i was so disgusted at junkies behaviour towards a certain barmaid regarding her finely crafted buttocks that i couldnt play
    it was obviously not my fault

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

well i thought it would never happen but the first professional quake player Thresh has retired, he has gone into pokemon training and web consultancy?!?!?!

www.firingsquad.com fo full details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Let's see, that 'news item' was posted on April 1, 2000.

Wake up Sonic, ffs smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Lan_Man

The lol's are on Sonic.

Advertisement