Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Muay Thai in Dublin?

• 17-01-2004 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

tried a search on this but don't know if it's been raised before but is there and Muay Thai clubs in Dublin and where abouts, i heard there's one in Harcourt street anyone know it? cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

Was in Hardwicke st now moved round the corner

I aint training there at the mo cos I back in Bfast but defo the place to learn a "real" fighting art, click on my link below.

paddy

forgot i took my sig off when i moved to belfast again.

www.bridgestonemuaythai.com

paul kelly the man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭colincarnate

thanks, i checked that site out, i since joined a kickboxing club though nearer me, looks very good though, i saw this programme on the national geographic about it and got me well into muay thai plus Kickboxer 1&2 and Tong Po. but sure maybe in the future i'll train in muay thai, i heard some of the guys run metal rollers on their shins to weaken and descimate the nerves, is that true? sure it's all good anyhow...

ah well kinda...

but them people can walk in a straight line any more, kicking loads of pads and bag will give the same results but you dont kill the nerves you just make them conditioned and therefore you dont end up a cripple :D

Advertisement