Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is Halo considered good?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Konix
    Syxpac, Im not saying the game is hard to set up im saying lans are...they take alot of organisation... Giblet...whoevver said 16 xboxes and 16 tv's! you only need 4 of each which are easy to come by. split screen works fine Syxpac... done it many a time and works very well in team games. so go on hit me! :D

Halo is wicked! Blah, blah, blah!

Four TVs for 16 players?

Lets say a 21” TV is the average which most people would have, so on a 21” TV everyone would a 5.25” screen each (even on a 40” screen the best each person would get is a 10” piace of screen to look at), and would be at least two meters away from the TV, smashing stuff, smashing stuff indeed.

Yes, it's fun, but stop saying it's better in ways it is not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Konix

not sayingit's better than lanning....im a regular lan attender syxpac and throughly enjoy them ......just saying that haloo lanning is also great fun with your mates...no matter what the screen size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Halo: pc.

recently got a loan of Halom and I gotta admit...I'm pretty impressed with it tbh.
    I never played the x-box version so I cant compare the two.

runs pretty damn sweet on my machine and considering the threads here with people complaining about bad fps....I'm quiet happy.

Honestly, I dont have a mammoth amount of fps in my collection but to me, Halo is the only game, aside from Half-Life to have me really interested.
    I mean I've been playing it solidly all day today since my pc came back.

overall...good game

Advertisement