Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hello

Options
  • 04-04-2000 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

First of all I would like to say hi to all you irish quakers, I have recently started playing quake 3 and I would like to know if there are any big irish LAN's coming up and secondly I would like to know if there are any ace irish clans thats looking for a member, I am getting isdn within the next 2 months aswell and well thats it smile.gif

Devil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Devil

btw I only want to play in a clan for irish leagues as I already have started trialing for a UK clan smile.gif

Devil

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hello and welcome to the community. There's a big LAN even happening this comming weekend. Information is here

Enjoy smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 04-04-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

any decent irish q3 clan plays in the uk leagues as well tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Hiya Devil welcome and all that..

Just want to give you a warning and some advice.... you will no douth come accross a chap called DeVore... and I strongly advise you to stay away from this chap. He is unpredicatble in every way and god forbid if you ever meet him in a pub you'll wake up in his bed !!! Trust me - thats bad.

Remember...

bubbles = good nice friendly chap
    DeVore = evil dirty sex maniac dictator

cya around

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

U can email me at irishrangers@loggedin.com
    we'll give ye a run and a fair trial, s'all i
    can say.

anyway welcome to the club m8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Devil from my ICQ? hi m8! trialling for NME? Wyv - i already asked him to join IR weeks ago, but he said he will think about it smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Welcome brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

another fool
    mwuahahahahahaha
    er, i mean hi

Advertisement