Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[IR] WIN, beware every1, now we are on a rampage

Options
  • 03-04-2000 3:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

the following says it all, i need to say nothuing further

[IR] 138 : 27 [MEX]

well done all members of ir, and thanx again to mex for the match and thanx to the lads for the server, mucho appreciated

Regards
    [IR] Wyverne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Fair play lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

nice 1 IR, the first win is always sweet smile.gif

Yes, soon you'll be used to the taste of blood and will want more, more, MORE!

Or something....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Who are mex again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Who is mex u mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

sweet. There is a screenshot on IR's nearly-ready website - www.clanlink.com/ir/
    news page. I recommend you add the screenshot as wallpaper to your desktop.
    Mex is (are?) an English clan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Nice wan lads smile.gif.

<< Arf Arf >>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Ah, yis ain't seen nuthin yet - wait till LUDO get a proper game against yeh - then we'll see who "TAKES IT" :P

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

sico,
    very nice website m8, hehe

u know were going to have to do something about these so called 'organised' clan matches we have not had a proper one yet,

hehe, but no worries soon we shall prevail, smile.gif

biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Wyverne
    Tell ya what...
    Y dont you send some of your boyz down to The Proving Grounds with a couple of Tubs of vaseline and KCD will sort y'all out np..

Shad

"You will feel his presence upon you, when you are lying a pool of you're own blood, and when you do you will wish that you had never ventured where you had"

• Advertisement

HEY!

Stop picking on IR or PS will be give yis a beatin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

PS? They can't drink for ****.

/me stirs it up for The Proving Grounds.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Jaden

I think we all know that Chaos can drink you under the table

Just LOOK at the bear belly on the lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

G'wan El_Pres

who's da man
    WHO'S DA MAN"!!!!!!!1

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That muppet can't drink, and that I know. The "beer belly" is, in fact, Nicky's love child.

Respect the family.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Hey El_Pres

KCD'll give yis a game when we're all pi$$ed as farts and we'll see who can hold their drink the best.

"You will feel his presence upon you, when you are lying a pool of you're own blood, and when you do you will wish that you had never ventured where you had"

EXCELLENT!

This will work out nicely, we play Sonic and Co. in their little "challenge", get free drink of em, then play you in your "drunken" war!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Wyverne, if u come to the Proving Grounds I'll give ya a game on even ground, otherwise I'll take ur cafe LAN suggestion - giz a mail smile.gif

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
    clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Jaden, u spa, you do not know Nicky and to be honest I'd say he's as insulted as I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Given how hugely offended you are by every time Jaden draws breath, I'd imagine it's pretty much impossible for anyone to be as insulted as you are. You're using up far more than your fair share of insultedness, after all. Share the wealth - Let the rest of us feel insulted once in a while, stop hogging it all....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

lol
    be nice boys
    and i want to see jaden and vorosha arm wrestle at proving grounds.
    or maybe a crap insults dual?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think it would be cool to see Jaden versus ANYONE in an insult duel. The guy had 10 of us in tears (2 ppl had to crawl out of the room cause they couldn't breathe) with the going over he gave Daaa over the phone.

G'wan Rob - put them in their place smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

Alas, fun as it may sound, The Proving Grounds will be a sedate affair, where I will merely play a variety of FPS games, albeit badly. smile.gif

Since Daire takes grave offence at the slightest thing I say, even on topics that do not involve him, you can bet that a slagging match would cause him permanant emotional damge, given what could be percieved as his fragile mental state.

I never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, and then beat you on experience.

Anyway, I have no desire to let petty bickering interfere with a LAN weekend. If you want to Daire, you can stand beside me, and rant all you want at me about how much you hate me. I'l have earphones in, and probably won't hear you, but hey, if it makes you feel better.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

u'll need that vaseline when LUDO get a hauld a ya :P

clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I don't know, Jaden. Just what'll we do with you?

Why don't we just stop?

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Advertisement