Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Supporters Club

• 17-01-2004 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I've been looking for an Arsenal Supporters Club in Dublin over the net for a while now and can't seen to find one. Anyone know of any ?

Thanks a mill
    Andy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

My friend was lookin for one aswell but could'nt find one

He even rang Highbury and they said they did'nt know of one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

there is one in tipperary alright your better of going to one of the fanzone sites like

http://www.arsenal-mad.co.uk

http://www.arsenal-mania.com

google it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

A limerick one here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Isn't there a column in the Evening Herald for supporters clubs? I remember seeing it once, it's probably only a weekly thing. There was official news about the supporters clubs, details on upcoming trips to Highbury etc. Try ringing the Herald.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

There is definetly a Dublin supporters club - details in the Evening Herald. But afaik registration is closed - I think you need a TRS number anyway.

Hyzepher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

have a look here for the address for Arsenal Supporters Club.

BTW if you considered changing allegiance to United you would have no problem finding supporters clubs.I,ll send you the forms if you're interested. ;):)

How come none of the Dublin based Arsenal supporters on here know the address for the supporters Club? :p

Originally posted by The Muppet
    have a look here

How come none of the Dublin based Arsenal supporters on here know the address for the supporters Club? :p

well there are 31 other counties out there other than Dublin in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Originally posted by jank
    well there are 31 other counties out there other than Dublin in Ireland

Whats that got to do with it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

Thanks for clearing that up Jank, I'll give you Paisley's number.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

got another one here

• Advertisement

Originally posted by kmart6
    Whats that got to do with it??

im asuming that muppet means that we are all from dublin!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Originally posted by phenom
    got another one here

I'm gonna get in contact with this club here. I'm on the TRS waiting list so hopefully that should come through.

If anyone wants any details of the club feel free to drop me a mail. Never know, might have a few Manc's looking to change sides after this weekend :D

King Thierry scored twice at the Villa today :cool:

Thanks for all the help lads

Advertisement