Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you l33t??? [OT]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

You're starting to make an effort to reply to ALL boards posts, regardless of what you have to say, aren't you Kharn? wink.gif

Get those numbers up! You might beat WWMan someday!

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

erm.....
    smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

How in the name of jaysus do u have 428 posts when ur registered for 2 months?! Bleedin' waffler... :P

BTW, they spelt 'H4><0R!nG' wrong :P
    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
    clanludo

[This message has been edited by Sico (edited 06-04-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

seems about right...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by Lucutus:
    You're starting to make an effort to reply to ALL boards posts, regardless of what you have to say, aren't you Kharn? wink.gif

Get those numbers up! You might beat WWMan someday!

There was a time when these boards first came out that the top 3 posters (in no particular order) were WWMan, Hobbes and Me smile.gif

I haven't been around in a while, so I'm trying to make up for it now wink.gif

Besides, I did think that site was cool smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I recently decided, after much deliberation with my PR consultant, that it would not matter how many posts I put up on the boards. I care not for your petty truffles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

That l33t website is amazing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

remember i also post to maximag.com ubb boards and polymertech.com ubb boards.
    maximag is a women's liberation site, and polymertech is all about the intruiging world of plastic extraction processes.
    overall i have 2,183 posts.

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

Advertisement