Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DZR prepare to take it :) You too H. :)

Options
  • 06-04-2000 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Since Se7en are not there at the Lan I guess we'll have to take pleasure in beating DZR and settling the score with H for beating us by 2 frags the Jammy Wammys. DZR are bringing in the big guns for this LAN.

There flying in Crusty the QuakeClown from Sweden and Sonic is changing his image especially for the event to try and scare the opponents. (He's scary enough as it is ffs) smile.gif. Then theres the appearance of Spoonman Junkie and Shank players we've all heard of but ever seen smile.gif. Someone said they haven't seen in public because there hideously ugly or something but I don't know.

Lads you not on the Net this weekend. Theres no more playing in the safety of your damp cellers. Your on Lan Now. Welcome to our World. Prepare to take it soooooooo bad. smile.gif

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa biggrin.gif

By the way your on our hit list too Ludo smile.gif

PS-Jedi

p.s: Looking forward to meeting all of you this weekend. Should be a good one smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I count se7en smilies, Tom. A little bit irnoic, don't you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

8 mins to think of that response thats a new record for you daire smile.gif

Ahh were only trying to stir things up Junkie. To get to fires burning for the Lan. But you have to agree you guys never played our full team yet on line and none of us were lpb either and we still came close in all our practice games. Hmmmmmmmm. Now theres some thing to think about. wink.gif.

Sonic you will be owned my good man. smile.gif Blue hair or not.

PS-Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Jedi if you think PS have a chance against DzR in UT ctf you are really sadly mistaken smile.gif Bring plenty of lubricant...

None of our lads have played the game but give us 30mins to download the game at the lan and then we'll play yee for the entire weekend if you want in both UT and Q3.

Andy your our flag grabber smile.gif.

At last a clan that will actually play us a few games. Thx DZR.

Tom (Jedi)

Tell us, this is the UT final release much different from the demo that came out before it. If not then might get some practice in.

• Advertisement

Hurlin will be playing everyone and anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

oh this is gonna be tooo much fun.

junk....there are very good reasons for you beating us......ye being better isnt one of them. Bring it on. But ye will beat PS.

tom.....ye've taken it once...ye'll take it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

you tell 'em collie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Lucutus, Ludo will team up with ya. if ur on for it. we've got two goin so if you can find some1 else, we'd be sorted.

should be a good laugh. smile.gif

clanludo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Aaah, we're two weeks old and already we're gettin picked on! Well, no-one's played us on a LAN yet, so we'll see who bends over on the day... :P

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
    clanludo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Ah the fun we will have!

I can't believe I typoed 'ironic'. That's the 9th time I've done that today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Dont forget KCD Tom, they are just RIPE for some ASS lovin!

Are you gay El_Pres?

oh yeh KCD, also 4P,HIV and everyone else except IR who will let win one game because we love you. ok.

you interested daire. hes going for a good prise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Okay, waaaay too cócky, if anyone else wants to make PS take it on LAN on Saturday let, me know... we'll make a makeshift clan (PSME)to challenge even their skills.

PS (Protected Species) V PSME (Protected Species - Made Extinct)

biggrin.gif

Bugger, I just realised I'm sharing Jedi's puter... ahhh well, t'was the thought that counted....for about twelve seconds...

Lucutus of Borg

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 06-04-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Eehh sorry to rain on your nice little parade there son but have yih forgotten that we actually did get very good at Q3 near the end of the league, cos we never played the game before we started playin in the league like. We played PS in trainin sessions before (probably thnx to you guys) and I belive we beat you a few times aswell, quite convincingly, we also beat H, they had their full squad out, that wasn't a close game. Shame we never really enjoyed it tho, doesn't compare to UT. But we'll give yis a game none the less.

juNk

Advertisement