Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spain geography

Options
  • 18-01-2004 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭

can anyone help me with a region essay of spain? it's due on monday and up the proverbial creek. any help greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

3 regions: Meseta, Mediterranean coastlands and Galicia.

Describe the climates, soils and physical geographies of each, then focus on one particular aspect of each region. I used: Meseta - Agriculture, Mediterranean coastlands-tourism, Galicia-fishing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

i know where the other two are but where's galicia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Top left of Spain, above Portugal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

while we're on the goegraphy topic, i have great notes on France and Italy if anyone wants em... i could try and get a scan-in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

those'd be great actually, I was out for most of italy and the beginning of france with tonsilitis and i aint particularly strong in them off the notes i borrowed, how conveniant :)

• Advertisement

i had a hard-drive crash, everything's delayed (including a history project). Come backl in a few days for the notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Hey MFruit, could I get those Italy and France notes off you please? Would be class, thanks.

-Coz.

yeah throw a copy my way if at all possible

notes are coming right up. i'll post the address of where they are as soon as they;re uploaded.

Currently they are saved in jpg format. OCR is broken.

edit: ah FFS, damn isp, my internet is still completely borked. Average upload speed is about hmm... 0.00001 kb/s. Gimme another little while to sort something out.

any sign of those notes mutant? send them griffin02@msn.com if you get a chance, it's just italy i need really

• Advertisement

i got that flu yokey thats going around (not bird fllu) so i was out of action for a few days there.

Heres the notes

enjoy.

EDIT: You may have to click on the links twice before they work. Also, theres a crap transfer limit on this free webspace, so try not to open the links more than necessary. i.e. just save em to your desktop once.

those links dont work no matter how much i try!

Right click on em and open em in a new window.

Then, when you get hte page not found error, click once in the addressbar and hit enter. (address bar is where www.bravenet... yada yada is). THen ity'll open.

And my ISP is coming out to fix my internet today (supposedly) so as soon as they do, i'll host those piccies properly.

Advertisement