Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrolling with Mozilla??

Options
  • 18-01-2004 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

I've just started using Mozilla as my default browser (about bloody time too) and can't seem to scroll using a trackstick on an IBM T22. I can't find anything in any settings or options to change this.

Anyone know what I can do. I really want to keep using Mozilla but will have to resort to IE6 if I can't scroll..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'm using Firebird 0.7 and I can scroll out-of-the-box.
    The only thing that's missing, scroll-wise is the middle-button "click and fast scroll" thing.
    But I never really use that anyways.
    If you want to add extra functionality to Moz/FB, look at the extensions page, particularly SmoothWheel and AutoScroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I'm using "All-In-One Guestures" and that seems to have added the middle click scrolling feature you want, syx.

How, exactly, does one scroll with a trackstick? Hold some other key while you're doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Originally posted by SyxPak
    I'm using Firebird 0.7 and I can scroll out-of-the-box.
    The only thing that's missing, scroll-wise is the middle-button "click and fast scroll" thing.

You can't? It works for me, unless you middle click in a text box or on a link, in which case it opens in a new window. Can't remember if I configured it to do so though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭aclane

Originally posted by phaxx
    I'm using "All-In-One Guestures" and that seems to have added the middle click scrolling feature you want, syx.

How, exactly, does one scroll with a trackstick? Hold some other key while you're doing it?

Well in IE6 I only have to use the center button and use the trackstick to scroll..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by aclane
    Well in IE6 I only have to use the center button and use the trackstick to scroll..

Your laptop has a middle mouse button?

Nuts to you!

/me pouts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭aclane

Well it's in front of the other two..

Advertisement