Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

interesting Fan made movie

• 18-01-2004 5:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

http://www.5yearmission.com

download one of the Acts and if you like it download the others ....i though it was good

7 out of 10

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

i just downloaded act 1 of this and i have to say its damn good, how they managed some of the graphics i have no idea

it is worthwhile downloading this, the guy who plays spock is brilliant in the role

good stuff

shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Half the bridge is Cgi so is some other sets .....impressive seeming you bearly notice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

MY POOR OLD 56K HAS BEEN STEAMING ALONG ALL DAY DOWNLOADING this, ive managed to get the next 2 acts of it and i only have 2 to go, for a fan made movie it really is good.

the orion slave girl sequence in act 3 really captured the spirit of 60,s trek, going to be downloading the rest tomorrow.

Anyone know any good programmes out there that could combine all of the parts into one long episode, rather than having to click on each one individually.

Once i get this ill download the first episode they made and see how they compare, my modem will prolly fall over but hey its all fun

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

lol poor you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

worst thing ever was years ago (The CS 1.3 update) i had to DL the update and i had a 56k..... after 11 hours it was at 94% - connection interupted
    Started immetidaley after words then went to sleap woke up at bout 8 in the morning going to school. The conection had been interupted at 61% during the night

Decided ill wait till that night (6pm when it gets cheaper) ao i started DL and i got to 100% but it was so slow must have taken about a day

Anyway im in the middle of DL`in a ne episode of scrubs but ill go DL those fan movies later 2nite - thanx for pointing them out bismarck

BTW- I was thinking when i was at the shop getting food what eaver happened to Section31 (the website not the actual orginasation)

• Advertisement
Advertisement