Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You have probably noticed....

Options
  • 06-04-2000 6:32pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We have our first real ads...

Plantronics make gaming headsets in Ireland specifically for the Roger Wilco types among us (I've seen them in the box and they look pretty cool).

Nethouse are doing a link exchage with us as Boards will now appear on their main home site. Ta lads once again.

Give them a click and check them out. Not only do they have info for you as gamers but it helps support the community to be self sufficent.

Tom and The Boards Crew.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Fair play lads (and lady tr1n1ty)!

I thought I was going mad when I didn't see "Where do you want to go Inniú?" or "Nethouse" smile.gif

Keep up the good work!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

ahhhh I wore a Plantronics on me head for 4 years. In work that is, not at home. Well sometimes at home, but not often.... Cos I don't have a pabx sytem at home.

I do have a handsfree phone, but it's just not the same...

amp - whos work gave him a nice coat the other day

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Free straitjacket for the 'hyperactive', eh AJ??

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Guh!
    Thought I knew that name from somewhere.
    Seems all the tech-support places use Platronics.

tech-support still gives me nightmares.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jesus - ya. I wore those things every day for 8 months! How could I have forgotten. I've just got out of a job from a call-centre 3 weeks ago. It's amazing how quickly you can forget bad experiences!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

smile.gif..those things, well their normal phone head sets are the business, use them in work and have been for the last 18 months or so, a mate even eh barrowed one wink.gif, so he uses that at home i so have to get meself one smile.gif..

Ro(who can`t wait for dev's announcement wink.gif)

Advertisement