Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More dodgy transfers?!?

• 18-01-2004 5:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.football365.com/All_News/Breaking_News/story_97316.shtml

More trouble for utd off the pitch as the Kleberson tranfer is also called into question!?

And the rio saga continues to roll on as well as the howard transfer beign investigated by the FA
    Seens to me that a can of worms has been opened here on utd and a prominant Irishman may be involved in its instigation

Your thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Still think its all nothing tbh. But only time will tell i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

If all this is true there has to be serious Q's asked at United about who ordered the transfer's to be conducted in this way

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Sounds like Magnier is just trying to cause trouble for Ferguson... interesting conflict of interests

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Where is Magnier mentioned in that article?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Was there not enough contraversy at the Arsenal game today to satisfy you Trank ?

It amazes me how some people have to drag up sh!t on another team to help them forget their own teams failings !
    Your thoughts?

Yeah . . stop stirring it ! Idiot !

Tinky

• Advertisement

Originally posted by tinky
    Was there not enough contraversy at the Arsenal game today to satisfy you Trank ?

It amazes me how some people have to drag up sh!t on another team to help them forget their own teams failings !

Tinky
    Um, how is he stirring anything? He's just linked to yet another new news story about UTD's transfer dealings. I didn't see you giving out to smemon every time he made a new thread about Arsenal's latest defeat in the CL.

/me wonders how many times tinky will be allowed call people idiots

I didn't see you giving out to smemon every time he made a new thread about Arsenal's latest defeat in the CL.

Nor do I recall even posting in support of him !
    me wonders how many times tinky will be allowed call people idiots

Probably the same number of times he gets away with calling me minky I should think.

It appears Fulham and Man U have just released a statement confirming Saha's move to Old Trafford ! More investigations and suspicions of dirty dealings for trank to waffle on about !:rolleyes:

Tinky

Nor do I recall even posting in support of him !
    which just goes to show that you've got a grudge
    Probably the same number of times he gets away with calling me minky I should think.

It appears Fulham and Man U have just released a statement confirming Saha's move to Old Trafford ! More investigations and suspicions of dirty dealings for trank to waffle on about !:rolleyes:

Tinky
    Great, perhaps then neither of you will be here much longer!

UTD's transfer dealings are news worthy and are worth a thread... obviously the BBC, football365, etc agree. You'll use any excuse to make a jab at jank, whether its warranted or not (in this case, not).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Tinky

cheers kaids :)

how am i stiring it.?
    Its all over the papers just want to see others people thoughts on the issue and wonder would people pick up on the whole hidden mangnier side of the story here, maybe fergie has meet his match in him only time will tell
    then again he mightnt be involved at all.

the rock of gibralter(sp?) issue will all be sorted out in court later this year but there is a lot of going on's inside old trafford that we dont know about

forget my own teams failings!?
    oh sorry a 2-0 win against villa really is a failing!?;)
    coupled with being top of the league and still unbeaten
    oh did i forget being involved in all major competitions still

yea what a failing that is:rolleyes:

trank??:D

check this out if you want to know more about mangnier!
    http://www.redissue.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=138385

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭red-not-blue

forget my own teams failings!?
    oh sorry a 2-0 win against villa really is a failing!?
    coupled with being top of the league and still unbeaten
    oh did i forget being involved in all major competitions still

yea what a failing that is

I think it's fair to say the first goal Henry scored was a disgrace and should not have been allowed to stand, The penalty decision was a joke and Villa were unfortunate not to come away with something.

Anyway back on topic ! There does appear to be a dirty tricks campaign against Alex Ferguson from within United at the moment which is worrying and may be the cause of Uniteds recent poor performances. The players have high respect for the manager as was evident when he said he would resign, the subsequent poor showings on the pitch changed when the manager said he had changed his mind.

I think this will get worse and may lead to Ferguson leaving which will be a disaster for the squad thats there at the moment. I think all teams get attached to their manager and any threat or criticism towards him ripples through the entire side. Liverpool are an example of this effect IMO.

R-N-B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by red-not-blue
    I think it's fair to say the first goal Henry scored was a disgrace and should not have been allowed to stand, The penalty decision was a joke and Villa were unfortunate not to come away with something.

R-N-B

they showed plenty of similar examples of goals like henry's. Nothing wrong with it as the ref gave to go ahead.

Yet in the second half the ref told the villa free taker to wait for the whistle - IMO that proves that the ref knows he f***ed up ! Just goes to show if your team are Arsenal or Man United you can get away with murder.

R-N-B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭elbow316

Bitter?

Bitter?

Why would I be bitter ? I dont support Villa ! In the Newcastle v United thread there were arguments about two incidents that took place during that game, I'm just highlighting the contravercial events during this game !

R-N-B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Tinky

Jank has made a valid post about a topical event in football. Just so happens that it was Man United that are in the papers this week, did you refrain from posting in the "Arsenal brawl" incident ? Were you stirring when you did, no you, the same as everyone else posted on a topical football event.

Also, I cannot see what failings you are talking about regarding arsenal, they are top of the league and unbeaten. So there is no need to drag up sh1t, you should be grateful that somebody is drawing attention away from the beating that United took at the hands of the mighty Fulham.

And you are right, if United's Saha dealing is performed in the same manner as their recent signings seem to have been then there may well be an investigation into it.

Jank has desisted in calling you "Minky", if you do not desist in calling him "Trank" or Idiot for that matter then you will be banned. (I sent you a pm to this effect but you do not seem to read them.)

Jank has desisted in calling you "Minky", if you do not desist in calling him "Trank" or Idiot for that matter then you will be banned.

Just like Jank was you mean ?!:confused:

I did read PM's from you a while back - I also replied to them. I have since just deleted them as you seem to ignore logic !

Jank has persisted in referring to me as minky despite your warnings yet you have taken no action other than to say "now, now jank - don't be bold!" Editing his posts to remove the offending content does not mean HE has stopped this practice.

Whats more worrying is Janks ambitions to become a Mod on board.ie.

Tinky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I gave Jank his final warning in PM last week, since then he has not said this and he has said that he won't henceforth. I have extended you the same courtesy, you may read your pms or not as you see fit.

BTW, just because you say it does not mean that it is logical.

low and behold the apocalypse is coming tinky

anyway just and other link as regards the whole coolmore stud versus fergie issue

surprised really that not much is said about it on here as this could be the very downfall of fergie as regrads his management of the utd team

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/football/story/0,1870,221570,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

Originally posted by jank
    surprised really that not much is said about it on here as this could be the very downfall of fergie as regrads his management of the utd team

Fergie is one of the best managers of all time he has been great at united and still is.
    Do you or anyone else know about the other teams and their dealings with players.

low and behold the apocalypse is coming tinky

Sorry Jank . . didn't see you hiding behind T4TF there.

By the way T4TF a seach proved that Jank has referred to me as minky 3 times in the last week alone ! So much for your warning !!!

Tinky

• Advertisement

i havent called you *inky since i got the pm warning from tftf
    and i still havent, as far as im concerned im through with all that crap
    if you have a grudge against me then there is nothing i can do about and stop whinging please my eyes hurt

oh by the way have u contributed a decent posting on this topic yet!?

yea phenom fergie is a great manager and will go down as one of the all time greats but sometimes things have to come to an end and it would come to an end because of politics in the boardroom not the football pitch.
    There are larger forces in utd than fergie himself

kind of ironic if this all blows up in his face that it is his off field activities that signals the end of him at utd, something akin to beckham.

maybe fergie should have stuck with the sport of paupers rather than branch into the sport of kings :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement