Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Nolimits!!!!!!!

Options
  • 07-04-2000 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Just got Esat nolimits last nite fired up quakeworld and headed over to barrysworld clan arena server, and much to my disgust i had an average 400ping and 30pl like what the....???, and that was on average!!, the ping often went to 999 or i was just lagged out for 10min periods at a time.

Anything i can do to fix this?, it's taken me a month to get nolimits due to complications with esat, so i don't want to get rid of it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Heh - typical Esat newbie, something which all esat-ers know is that, you <u>never ever</u> play on BarrysWorld, you play on Demon UK/NL servers.

<< Arf Arf >>

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Thnks for that info m1RV, do u have the addresses for some of the demon servers?

ie. clan arena
    free for all
    war
    qizmo server

and anymore good servers, and what are the pings like with ign with esat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

I have the same problems with esat
    qw and q3 totally unplayable
    outragously mad pings... on any servers i try
    any got any help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Podge lad, Vincent lad, goto www.games.demon.net, and www.quake3arena.co.uk, those servers gimme excellent pings <150!

Btw, Podge, wanna giveus a q3 duel?
    I'll take ya on!

<< Arf Arf >>

[This message has been edited by m1RV (edited 08-04-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

sound..
    i'll give ya a duel during the week
    email me ta arrange it podgeen@skynet.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement