Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do ye think ur hard enuf???

Options
  • 01-04-2000 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

ok heres a bit of a challenge

if a team can beat doozer in quake3 and ut team deathmatch at shadowlan i will buy them a round of pints , but when.. i mean if doozer win they have to buy the doozer team a round of pints??

WAN!!!

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 01-04-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

clan [H] will take you on, in q3
    we dont play ut

we are well 'ard

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

lad quake3 AND ut

jon we dont have ut (i have a cd off you but im the only one i think, and i dont have it installed)

come on lad, surely you have enough confidence in your q3 division not to let you down!

also, did you get my motherboard working yet? if i see tarzan going around with it i shall assume you sold it to him and will demand £50 or whatever he has in his pocket

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 01-04-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NURDBATER

If anyone can do it MR KOOPA can !!! Singlehandedly BATE yis he will using only one eye and his index fingers !!!

• Advertisement

oh yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Hurlin accept your challenge in q3. **** UT.
    Only if every member of the opposing team buys a round for the winners.
    NOW!!!

ok ol i accept but the bet is with me ok?
    i dunno if the lads will agree i havent mentioned JUST a q3 comp

i hear wussing out from sonics corner !!!! you big MEGA WEENIE !!!

i heard he was queer

• Advertisement

aye
    hes a bit of a RAVING homosexual fagbag .tis true

homo whah?
    ere, youre sounding like a professor bai, with those long wurds, bantors will be hasslin you tomorrow you know, the jacks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

we might if its ctf? smile.gif
    And we need a ut cd and some time befor hand to learn the level.

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I guess Sonic will be taking yis on on his own for q3, seeing as most of DzR thinks its $hite smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Here's an idea, CTF in both Q3 and UT.
    Really, you lads should try ctf in UT its excellent.

I think trying to make it a Q3 only bet is silly and one sided, Q3 will be as foreign to us as UT will be to ye, not many DZR have played a whole lot of Q3.

I'm looking forward to this, CTF rules...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Why not a neutral game like half-life or something and make it a best of 3, 1 of each game? It would be fair then wouldnt it?
    DZR used to UT. Challengers used to Q3. Neither used to neutral game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

But i do belive that PS stated that they would beat anyone in UT CTF cause it's so easy therefore that would be fairly neutral ground for them :P

I'll go to the lan but i wont have any computer but im sure DzR wil have enough players that they wont need me smile.gif

BRING IT ON

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

all joking aside,
    we here at ir, are going to try and make the lan, to all ures unluckiness, hehe

UR ALL DEAD NOW BIATCHES

ive never pplayed halflife but i reccon that would be a class idea paladin , atm im on for any game i reccon id rape that lad sam in halflife coz i hear hes queer

all this ****e about a neutral game, is a load of ******.. why dont we both play each other at ludo?
    h are a q3 clan, so we can only take challenges for q3.. h members are required upon joining h to burn all copies of ut and to never play any game other than q3 again,

we wont play you at cricket either, because we are all obviously hurling players (check our records),last week we played croatia and god they are ****e at hurling, to top it all off hurlin members think that cricket players are pussies and wouldnt last very long in a 'fiot', which is all that really matters, if you are a cricket player a 'fiot' can be arranged

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 01-04-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Alright Dzr, heres the deal...

We will play 2 games, one UT CTF, one Q3 CTF with the same capture limit in both games (say, 8?). 4 players per side.

The winner will be the clan with the most overall captures. You pick the UT level, we pick the Q3 level.

You give us a copy of the "game" so we can install it and about half an hour of practice to figure out the weapons etc.

Losers buy the winners a round?

Sound fair?

ya i accept on behalf of doozer , and lads IF we lose ill be buying coz i didnt talk this over with the lads properly

om didily om nyom nyom
    No ****e ut maps either,
    we could perhaps play more than 4v4
    Perhaps 6v6?
    We could get 6 afaik

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

mmm, and after we rape you on the UT lev, it'll be 6 (or whatever) around the flag on the q3 level smile.gif

na easy tongue.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

wait just one minute u just said

"We will play 2 games, one UT CTF, one Q3 CTF with the same capture limit in both games (say, 8?). 4 players per side."

Then u say
    "The winner will be the clan with the most overall captures."

But if we win by 8 caps in UT and yee win by 8 caps in Quake 3 it's a draw isn't it or am i being stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

e a s y

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

yeah drop the capturelimit crap, ut game wouldn't last 5 mins.

[This message has been edited by Spoonman (edited 02-04-2000).]

Well pick whatever would be normal in ut, what ever that is. 8 in q3 is good.
    If theres a draw we play 4v4 quakeworld?:P
    I like the sound of that.

Would you guys be ok for more than a 4v4?

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Advertisement

well i am trying to get me ma to give me a lift there and bring my comp haven't got an answer yet but im sure we could have 5 not to sure. But in Ut CTF 5v5 is the norm and no capture limit just 20 mins of pure action smile.gif

Advertisement