Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto Bibliography

Options
  • 18-01-2004 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a tool to make bibliographies. I don;t mean them tools with online searches etc all I want is a few fields like: "Title" "Author" etc and I fill in the details and it formats this information in MLA style and output in Alphabetical order.

Anyone got an idea

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I use a freeware application called Scholar's Aid Lite. It's very basic and doesn't have any of the fancy features of Endnote or other expensive software, but I'm a poor student and it does the job for me. :)

There's also another freeware application called BiblioExpress-again very basic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Have a look at latex, or miktex for windows. A fairly complete tool for producing professionaly typeset documentation. Contains modules for handling bibliographies.

Takes a small bit of getting used to though.

Gav

Advertisement