Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your experience of the Gamecube Freeloader

Options
  • 19-01-2004 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Bought one last year, and I've had no problems. I was in Canada in December and brought back 4 games with me (POP:SOT, Sphinx, Monkey Ball 2 and Mario Kart : DD), and they all work perfectly....

No complaints here.

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

works fine with the us versons of f-zero gx and animal crossing. most games work flawlessly but the two most high profile flaws are the japanese version of f-zero gx and donkey konga plus some obscure vampire dating sims or other odd games that will never escape japan for good reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭mrblue

REMOVED

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

They brought out an updated version, 1.06 i think and that solved most of the problems with incompatibilities. I think there may still be a few tricky titles as Stu mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

i have 1.06 and have had zero problems with it so far.

• Advertisement
Advertisement