Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bit a Fifa 2004 query

Options
  • 19-01-2004 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

lads,

i can't unlock the 3rd kits in fifa 004, and i've trawled gamefaqs.com, and the ign.com boards but still havnt a clue.... any help??
    appreciate it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

step 1)

get a hammer

step 2)

smash up your fifa 2004 disc.

step 3)

buy Pro Evoloution Soccer 3

step 4)

enjoy.

hope this has been of some help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

really helpful there

it tells me i have them unlocked but i cant find them

any real help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by Big Chief
    step 1)

get a hammer

step 2)

smash up your fifa 2004 disc.

step 3)

buy Pro Evoloution Soccer 3

step 4)

enjoy.

hope this has been of some help

thatnks big chief... pro evo is annoying, has dodgy jerseys and has no real names!!!

bit like the scottish national team!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

PES requires skill, stick to fifa2k4 , pleb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

I reckon this whole PES being better than FIFA is one of those urban myths.
    Somebody said it once and than loads of people starting following suit.Like the people who said that King crisps were better than Taytos or The Snapper was better a better film than The Commitments!!

• Advertisement

Not really, once upon a time back in 95 i was happily playing Fifa(before the yearly additions) on the megadrive, i was feeling pretty smug, after all there wasnt much competition. That summer seen me purchase a SNES, and ISS. The difference in "gameplay" is massive, back then the player had total fake names. But that didnt matter it still wiped the floor. From the day there are 2 camps

1) Fifa
    Much Hyped, soccer game for plebs, the game invloves little or no skill. The game cannot be played by 2 high skilled players, this is just stating facts.

2) Pro Evo Soccer
    A footballers soccer game, you actually require a little soccer knowledge to play this(eg dont do a maradona with your full backs) it takes time to pass the ball around, carve out an opening etc.

Lets not have the debate, PES is the daddy when it comes to REAL SOCCER SIMS, yes Fifa has the names the jazzy music and the annoying arcade football, but PES is quite simply "the beautiful game"

Around the same time(`95) indie music was big, and Oasis were becomming massive, people thought there music was original and great and it was eay to get carried along in this wave. But at some stage Oasis fans will come around to thinking that most of Oasis`s music was just rehashes of Beatles/The Jam/T-Rex etc. poor impressions they were too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

amen to that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

pro evo is annoying, has dodgy jerseys and has no real names!!!

ever hear of editing the game or did u read the posts that have been made about the game.

PES3 - Premiership
    FIFA - Rymans League

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I got A joypad and PES3 for the pc last week after playing it on the ps2 with my mates... and its the best soccer game I've ever played.

In fifa2004, you run with the ball and you smack it a mile ahead of you,and its intercepted straight away. Ping-pong passing system isnt very fun either. Nor is the fact that the "shoot" button has been replaced with a "score" button. The multiplayer is utter ****e too. Not even leagues this time round.

Get PES3 and Wolf's patch. If your getting it for the PC, make sure you get a ps2-like joypad, like the thrustmaster firestorm3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Can nobody actually answer the original posters question?

Can no thread about FIFA games not degenerate into a FIFA vs PES slagging match?

Tch! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Originally posted by VinnyL
    lads,

i can't unlock the 3rd kits in fifa 004, and i've trawled gamefaqs.com, and the ign.com boards but still havnt a clue.... any help??
    appreciate it...

Pro Evo 3 man...just do it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

FFS. does anyone know the answer for us FIFA 2004 playing plebs :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

win the fckin game, it aint hard?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

lads,

appreciate it...

did a google and found this ...

Simply beat all the teams in the 6 best leagues in the game

English Premiership teams 3rd kits. Beat all the teams in the respective league. Or reach level 40 in EA Bio

French Ligue teams 3rd kits. Beat all the teams in the respective league. Or reach level 10 in EA Bio

German Bundesliga teams 3rd kits. Beat all the teams in the respective league. Or reach level 40 in EA Bio

Italian Division 1 teams 3rd kits. Beat all the teams in the respective league. Or reach level 20 in EA Bio

Rest of the World teams 3rd kits. Beat all the teams in the respective league. Or reach level 5 in EA Bio

Spanish Premeira liga teams 3rd kits. Beat all the teams in the respective league. Or reach level 30 in EA Bio

hope it helps...

FIFA is better tbh...

thatnks big chief... pro evo is annoying, has dodgy jerseys and has no real names!!!

bit like the scottish national team!!

the wolfs updated patch, has all perfect jerseys for every team in the game and the names are real... and by annoying i take it you mean you cant do full length of the pitch runs with your defenders and score... you actually have to play good football in PES3 to score, there isnt that aforementioned "score" button that someone else mentioned earlier.

you see scottish people already realise we are dire, but we support them regardless, so slagging me on that is pointless :p

Originally posted by Tellox

Get PES3 and Wolf's patch. If your getting it for the PC, make sure you get a ps2-like joypad, like the thrustmaster firestorm3

just buy the lil USB device for €20 out of peats (or get one from play.com) and use the actual sony ps2 controller like i do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

6 quid on play.com.

PEATS IS A RIPOFF!

got mine from peats as its not far from the work and i wanted it on the day, i lack this thing people call patience :p

i would agree that they are ripoffs though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

cheers johnny!!

chief i'm only ribbin ye !! dont take it personally

all the other knobs who keep going on about pes... i dont care!! i'll keep my skill for the REAL soccer pitch 3 times a week thanking you!!

i look for a game i can pick up after the pub or college, not one that requires a masters degree and a 300 page instruction manual!!

Advertisement