Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is whats going to happen...

Options
  • 06-04-2000 9:45am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

... I'll tell you allllll about it on Saturday evening.

/me smacks his lips with anticipation....

(Sorry for being a tease Kharn but I cant get the thought of your ample hips out of my mind! ...euw!...)

Dramatic enuff for ya Z?

DeV.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 06-04-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

This better be good....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I'm so excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

If I didn't know, the suspense would be killing me...

(What am I saying?!?! The suspense is already killing me!)

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Cheekymonkeys

i hear that he is going to announce that he is having slosh's baby.

so i heard.

oook

Really? Slosh's baby? Cool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

*shudder* a hybrid?

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I am sure that de vore will announce a total anti-climax now that this has been built up this way.
    In protest, after much deliberation, I've decided I won't be joining you all at Dun Laoighre for Quake over the weekend. no, no, I am aware how badly you'll all receive this news, but the show must go on. I'm certain it won't collapse around my abscence, though Sutty probably will need counselling.
    You can blame de vore and his dramatics and maybe Phillys hair, and andy's continued sexual harrassment of me too.
    smile.gif

I'll leave your Quake boards now....

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

Sorry to hear we're gonna miss ya Excel! Maybe next time we'll darg you down wether you like it or not wink.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ahhh...
    And I was putting in so much practice and all Tom!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

You misunderstood him, Kharn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

FREE BEER!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

shhhhhhhh carol.
    you want every scumbag who ever played quake to come round?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

so where is the drinky's happening on sat nite?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Damn you Tom, now you've gotten me curious. Be sure to post it to the boards promptly as soon as you have made your speech or whatever.

===>My New Site<===

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Cheekymonkeys

Other things will also happen at this Lan ...

be warned ...

other things ...

yes.

(ook)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Lads this is going to be good...
    Y'all will definitely like this 1
    NO DOUBT...and I'm not talking bout the band!

N

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

So you are gonna show us the pictures the Sun wanted £1,000,000 for. Fair play lads!

/me shakes his hips in a suggestive and sickening way
    biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Nnnggghhh!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We'll see about anti climax.
    Actually I'm totally building this up and its not such a big deal to be honest but its interesting news and certain elements will be HIGHLY appreciated on Sat Night I expect smile.gif

I'm sure that some people will adopt the "enfant terrible" fashionable ennui (look it up) but that just leaves more for the rest of us...

DeV the unintelligable...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭koloth

is there a drinkin' plan for sat night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

THEY GAVE US A KEG!

WAN THE DEVORE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Oh and they also made some anouncement about.....

...well I guess you had to be there smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

oh yes ... very informative

===>My New Site<===

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'm sh1tting myself in anticipation.

No really I am.

Really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 The RzA

So the IGN becomes LTD, so what happens then ? it continues not being updates, it continues having ****ty conns to the servers.... same ole then, except with LTD after it ?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Time to learn how to make company returns, fill out ct returns. Oh the joys of limited liabilty, and the misapprehension of its perceived benefits.
    I'll just get my coat.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is whats up. (in very brief)

Eddie has stepped down to concentrate on College and stuff. Long live eddie, very few know the amount of work Eddie did, especially for Team.ie

IGN got hacked. Bad Hacker. CLoud caught him. Bad things may or may not happen to him depending how confused our police force are with the whole thing.

IGN had to (kinda) sweet talk Eircom. Linux has been tossed out for FreeBSD.

LTD company will be formed simply to give formality to the whole proceedings. This means pretty much nothing to us, we're not going to start charging anyone (pointless and unenforceable) but at least we might be able to get some response from Eircom regarding levels of service.... We'll have to see.

www.playerofgames.com has opened of which more in its own thread. This will power news for IGN and hopefully give us an edge to improve service...

So in general everything is looking up. Remember that this is still very much a hobby for everyone involved. Aint noone gonna be retiring anytime soon but we have to wake up and realise if we dont take ourselves seriously noone else will either.

Better we do it then some faceless corporation with accountants behind it all.

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 The RzA

whoever said anti climax was right biggrin.gif

So there's going to be a change of OS (i'd be suprised if anything could improve the total ****eness of the Quake3 server,) and the IGN is gonna rip news from another site or something... and you're going to be all formal and all about dealing with ppl.

fcuk that.

If you're going to do something do it right, i'll be sticking to UK severs (which for some messed up reason give better connections then vishnu) and news sites other then the monthly updated ign.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I was going to type something but I desided to count to 10 first and then see what happened. This might be good yet.

Jimmy...

Advertisement