Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lionheart legacy of the crusader

Options
  • 19-01-2004 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Picked this up in Game on sale for 30 yoyos today. So far I must say im pleasantly suprised.

Its set in the 15th century but its a 15th century full of magic and spirits and the like that was caused by a rift being opened because of Richard the Lionheart killing 3000 people during one of the crusades................il let you hear the rest of the history for yourselves if you wanna buy it.

Its made by Blackisle/Interplay both of whom have alot of experience with RPG. Being made by interplay theres alot of Falloutesque touches like Tag skills and level perks and a relatively simple skills system so its easy to get to grips with.

Got some nice touches like including historical characters and events.

Story wise i dont really know yet as ive only played for 2 hours but it seems pretty solid.

Anyway just thought ide mention it incase anyone was looking for a good RPG to kill some time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Naar

I was looking forward to it until I played the demo. Then I realised that it had turned out to be a bad knockoff of Diablo with a terrible interface. That they were allowed to use SPECIAL was amazing,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Havent played the demo though i guess there cant be much of a change in the interface. I havent had a problem with it except for being unable to switch between spells without opening the skils window.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

I'll see can i grab a demo of it somewhere and check it out

Advertisement