Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC game tommorow 8pm on games2 ?

Options
  • 19-01-2004 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in a game on the games2.iol.ie server tommorow 8pm sharp?

stick down your names here if you are willing to make it...just want to see if there is anyone interested.

Ill be there for an hour or so waiting for ppl to turn uyp
    c'mon lads lets revive the server.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I'll give it a go, if my cd key isn't in use.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

was playin for awhile last night and there was a rake of people id never seen before on it, in fact the only other regular i saw was monument.

ill play tomorrow btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Would love to but I won't be around. If you're still on at 11ish I might be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Aye Jim I showed up later on and there was some swedish clan destroying the place, which was nice. Also I'll be there unless otherwise occupied :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Well so much for that then... Showed up at 8 - sharp, but no-one else did :( oh well maybe later :)

[EDIT] Durrrr thought that was posted yesterday... Silly me... See you tomorrow then :) [/EDIT]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Beat Freak
    Well so much for that then... Showed up at 8 - sharp, but no-one else did :( oh well maybe later :)

[EDIT] Durrrr thought that was posted yesterday... Silly me... See you tomorrow then :) [/EDIT]

gr...my electricity was gone from 7:30 to 11:30. had to sit in my chair by candlelight makin aeroplane noises.

nrrr......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i might show up to act as cannon fodder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Wont make it there till around 9, 9:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Thanx for making last night well a good success..

I guess it just takes a few ppl to start off and others do join. :)

anyways apart from that a couple of times teams were unfair and also the map rotation kind of sucked i think we need more DC specific maps.

what you guys think? suggestions for map rotation?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

The map rotation last time I looked had all the DC maps towards the bottom and the classic BF maps at the top. Might be a good idea to mix them up a bit. I'll take a look at the rotation tonight ans see hows its listed and post it up here soyou can fight about it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement