Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE Z600 any good?

• 19-01-2004 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anyone have an opinion on the Sony Ericsson Z600? I know functionally it is similar to T610 but is it an improvement over the original phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

over the T610 it has an improved screen, changeable covers, allows use with their 'game pad' snap on attachment - and of course the flip (clam-shell) form factor

the form factor could be the main decider for many - some people don't like 'em some do

played with one for a bit and thought it was a good handset - but not being a clam-shell fan it wasn't for me... but for someone who likes that form factor and isn't into Motorola fan it could well be...

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Been playing around with one on and off for the past few weeks and I have a T610 of my own. Overall I prefer it over the T610, the screen alone does it for me. Another improvement is the keypad. The form factor isnt really an issue with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭EvilDoctorK

I got one ! ... no complaints at all seems pretty decent.

The Vodafone one which I got comes with some horrible red covers on it but thankfully had some more discrete navy covers in the box too (however they are a bit of a bad design being very glossy and thus look very dirty all the time.)

I have no idea about the T610 so can't compare.. but the phone has a very nice display .. seems to work pretty well for me.

It doesn't have a built in Radio .. but i got the S.E. accessory for it which works very well as a hands free as well ...

Overall I'm happy with it .. but i'm for sure not as demanding a user as some of you.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

What is the camera quality like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Baud

Got a z600 (the vodafone live one with the gacky red covers). As an upgrade from the t68i, it's streets ahead.. the software is quite a bit faster. The buttons are nice and big. Don't have a T610, so I can't compare with that. It's quite thick in your pocket when folded up though. As far as pictures from the camera go, the 3650 and 7650s here are way ahead, the pictures are okay, but don't go looking for any detail in them. I'll post some samples in a minute at lbedford.org

There's also some p800, 7650, 3650, S55 and 6600 photos there.. (all crap, coz I suck as a photographer :))

L.

• Advertisement
Advertisement