Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand theft Lazlow

Options
  • 19-01-2004 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Was traipsing the web for yonks looking for a picture of yer man Lazlow from the GTA games.......just cuz I was curious what he looked like. And whatdayaknow, I found one and he sort of looks reminiscent of the picture of him from the inside of the Vice City manual. I've attached the piccy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

looks like angelwhore.

only, a while back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

And heres Amy Sheckenhausen.

http://www.getawaythemovie.com/stills/P.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

i think i have completed vice city but am not sure. i own everything that i can see but have heard rumour of a strip club?
    if so, where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

right in the south end of the first half of the city (can't remember the name off hand, it's been a while). pretty sure it's off one of the side roads on the coast right near to where the lighthouse is.

if you want to know how far you've got pause it and have a look there, there's some sort of info thing indicating your % of the game finished.

did you get the apache helicopter from the military base, then do the brown thunder missions?

did you complete all the tasks to get your crew ready to do the bank job, then do the bank job?

did you do the special missions like riding over all the roofs on the motorbike collecting the icons (can't remember what they were, stars or rings or something)?

do you own the gangsters house?

did you buy the car showroom and collect the cars for the chop shop and do all the races?

did you push a helicpoter into the paint sprayers to get it resprayed (takes fookin' ages to get it in, and even longer to get it out)?

did I miss anything? ;)

there's plenty to do to keep you amused for hours more yet. there's plenty of website to give you idea's if you google it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

The strip club is crap. Its on the 1st island. The one on the left. Down the bottom near the helicopter pad. Near the beach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Wow. Amy is kinda cute.

I think Laslow has his own website thats given a mention in the Vice City credits. Cant remember it now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by the_corpo
    i think i have completed vice city but am not sure. i own everything that i can see but have heard rumour of a strip club?
    if so, where is it?
    the easiest way to figure out where the strip club is; start a new game.
    you have to drop mercedes off at the strip club at the end of the first full mission.

Advertisement