Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of switching from EIRCOM to IOLBB

• 19-01-2004 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

I'm currently with Eircom but think they're ridiculously priced and with a crazy low cap of 4GB. I'm tempted to switch over to IOLBB - after the price cuts due in March. Anyone share their experience with IOBB? Their residential homephone and BB packages sounds pretty good value?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

What about the 1 year minimum contract that you're tied into with Eircom?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

My contract will be up in a couple of months so I'm really just planning ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

You can change once your year is up with no 6 week break in service (as at present) after next monday.

Note you can change RADSL to IOL or UTV but not ADSL as ESAT do not resell ADSL.

The only company who resell the complete suite of Eircom xDSL products is Netsource. They may refuse to accept you unless they think you are a business.

see the Comreg website on the subject of port transfer but do remember that the transfer will be for a like product not a new one !

M

Advertisement