Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got news?

Options
  • 14-04-2000 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Then publish it!
    Now on PlayerOfGames.com, you can submit any news you think is cool. You can find the form at the bottom of the news page... the lads (Ronin, Greenbean et al) will go over it, and publish it if it tickles their fancy.

[This message has been edited by Regi (edited 14-04-2000).]

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is for community based news, we want as many eyes and ears as we can get to help us publish stuff. I guess its kinda open-source news gathering.

Who knows we might even give a prize sometime to the best non-pog news gatherer...

Dont bother trying to spam it, it cuts off at 5 posts and we have to "ok" everything anyway.

Enjoy!

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

you might be better off putting that submit form on a seperate page cos tbh it looks ****e there.
    and it would bring the total number of pages up to 6 smile.gif
    oh any reason why asp was used rather than php?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Any reason why php should be used instead of asp?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

I have opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

i have chickens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

Acous we do not want to know what you do with them chickens.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This has to be the fastest thread ever to go off topic in the history of the boards.
    2-3 posts.

Anyway, congrats to Micheal Breen (Krash?) for the first news piece from the readership.
    We dont have a prize, you guys drank all our prize-money at the lan.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Not quite. Anyone remember a thread started by Paladin and only replied to by me and the aforementioned spammer on the after hours boards. It didn't even have a topic to begin with cool.gif

Advertisement