Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server news

Options
  • 14-04-2000 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Slosh.ign.ie is up. At the mo its running just one QW CA server, and will remain QW for the near future. Pings seems good, managed to get it running early this morning and it pinged at 50 from an ISDN line..

Server requests post here.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

G'WAN DA SLOSH!!!

See y'all for a came of CA this weekend!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

holy sweet MOTHER OF JAYSUS ITS BACK
    fair ****s to yeh lad mmm schweet ping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Hail To The Ping, Baby.

Gowan, you complete leg-end. smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

no more krap pings at barrysworld..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

GO'WON!! HAIL TO SLOSH THE KING OF QUAKE SERVER!! mmmmm niiice internet play for me and you smile.gif

The only server request I have is that Chaos hauls his ass on to it for a DUEL! wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Could you slap up a small qw duel server there to?
    nice having one there.

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Nice one Slosh,

I'm goin back to CA until i get a better connect for UT and the like ... Games have gotten too good for the connections available atm imo.

JAK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

nice1 slosh
    hope to kick you around the place again soon wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

WAHOOOOOOOOO
    Best birthday present i got so far this weekend, next to the fact thatm my parents are gone for the weekend and Im having a major **** up partay smile.gif
    Ta sloshers. good work. smile.gif
    check is in the post wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Nice one, any chance of Q3a FFA? Or Q3 TF?

(cue the q3 bashers wink.gif)

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Thnks alots Sloshers smile.gif, pity nolimits sucks to server though 30pl, i'm not complaing about the server slosh just esat smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

Gman sloshy smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Slobber, drool, gargle.
    /me drowns in his own spit
    I am,of course, an SNL customer, buit ping doesnt matter anymore. NEEEEEED CA, MUST HAVE CA cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 14-04-2000).]

I'ts just not fair. I was pinging 170 to the old server for one day when I got my Athlon and then it went down. Stroke of fate #1. My new pc is running smoothly to very server in the UK, EXCEPT CA SERVERS!!! Stroke of fate #2. New server up, most ppl pingin sub 200 while I'm struggling along on 400-999 spiking up and down constantly. Stroke of fate #3. So I'd like to know if anyone can explain this, is the 3rd of February an unlucky date? Are S.T. the letters of the beast? Has West Cork been cursed recently? And no, you're not getting my ddress aswell cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

steve take it like a Cork man would ya smile.gif
    (and not in the way Def would think! smile.gif )

P.s a war server would b nice wink.gif

http://homepage.eircom.net/~clangt/

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The machine is fine, it can take the load but the connection to it seems to be pants frown.gif

I'm in Indigo which would give me a decent connectiong to the Eircom network but it was still pinging anything from 55 to 150 frown.gif

I'll have a word the Eircom lads and see if we cant sort this out.
    Most likely the same problem for all the boxen.

Tom.

for whats its worth my snl connection to it is fine. ping 140-170 ish, some spikes to 200 area. Very playable. andi live near steven. must be ure new ****e pc steve smile.gif

Shut your face! You can't see just how good my l33t athlon 600 is while ure stuck on that 333 piece of crap. While on the subject of blurred vision, how can u even type after that mad party? cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 16-04-2000).]

Cause Im sober now :P
    A bus load of girls from ross came up to the party too steve! HAHAHAHAHA---SCOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement