Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ali - p - Probably the most interesting person in the world ?

Options
  • 10-04-2000 9:54pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hehe,

this guy was seriously ****ed up.
    He just wouldnt leave, up until sam started hurtling abuse at him ! smile.gif

Oh and thanks Shadow for the great Lan, although the "going out" part was the best :P

Slaan

[This message has been edited by Slaanesh (edited 10-04-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Sam hurled abuse at him ????
    Did not Sam offer to get him a taxi home??
    seriously tho, i thought sam wanted to sleep with him???
    ps-SeáN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

I have to say that Ali P in no way even
    imho came close to being the most interesting
    person in the world....

He was beaten for this spot by that lovely
    "lady" that willingly with a little encouragement got her T1Ts out for the lads!
    wink.gif
    cool.gif
    N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

i merely made an observation that i had heard he was "queer" , obviously i dont know where i heard it, and was only passing on to him the information that i had in fact heard he was "a bit bent", hopefully the person behind the original statement will some day be found and reprimanded for his actions

"cmon get your tits out for the lads"
    "ok"

she was cool

also, sean was doing most of the slagging, i was not as i had the highest regard for mister ali-p in the house, with his hommes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I have a photographic memory and as I recall Sam was doing most of the shouting.

Y didnt we **** from above on those kanckers??? Y didnt i think of that at the time. Ahh...ali p, i was saddened to c that he still wasnt there in the mornin.
    ps-SeáN

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Because to have pi$$ed from above would have meant to reveal ones genitalia to members of the opposite sex which were on the street below.

Good question, why didnt we **** from above ?

The aforementioned Ali-p was of unsound mind at the time of abuse.

He did find it rather difficult to leave.
    We were the ones who actually left in the end !

I think it was cause the window ledge was too wide. smile.gif

N

Well, i know that i wood have been able to get over that hurdle. wink.gif Dont know bout u guys :P
    SeáN

'Wan the Sean..

What I want to know is 'what' hurdle you would have been able to get over.

PS - M8 you missed out on a "day" of CS on Mon. Meself, Monty, Greg and Bunners where playing.

N

• Advertisement

YEah, i heard, b45tid5, but how in ever, at least now u know how to buy a gun :P
    ps-SeáN.

Lmao m8
    Well next time we meet pal...
    I WILL by a gun and kill you in CS so bad they have to bury you about 15 times!

N

"You will feel his presence upon you, when you are lying a pool of you're own blood, and when you do you will wish that you had never ventured where you had"

Ali-g is on tonight at 10:30

Dont forget to watch and see just how far ali-p was off in his impersonations

Slan m8
    You make an asumption of extraordinate dimension. You assume that we did not commit the heinous crime of Genocide upon the region of our collective intellegence that was up untill the event of the afore-mentioned crime, the resting place of the memory that was Ali-p's preformance.

Speaking only with regard to myself on this matter, I can say with absolute certainty that I (as an unexpected side effect of the cullmination of wheat and yeast and other ingrediants) am definitly guilty of the crime of genocide upon a couple of million brain cells.

The resultant effect is that I can neither remember the quality of Ali-p's impression nor the man himself!
    tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by SHADOW (edited 16-04-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BBG

Christ, Its some mad nerd talk on this though I do remember the incident in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

A five year old post!

Oh dear god, that was five years ago.

*looks in mirror ... sees grey hairs ... dies*

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BBG

Sweet god, Slaan, your still alive...well til you looked in the mirror and died that is....and yeah, that was 5 years ago. was Hilarious though....i feel old..

Advertisement