Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playing now?

Options
  • 19-01-2004 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

myself and bizmark are playing through the all seeing eye on EA UK 9 if anyones interested in a game

cheers

data

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Mick L

just joined as Chewie, a lot different from single player/small LANs !!!

edit: problems with lag, just got BB working about half an hour ago, a few issues yet to iron out it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

sorry mick didn't see ya in there, yeah i'm finding it a lot different in the large games to the small ones, i'm not very good though so thats probably more to do with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

would have joined ya if i saw this thread yesterday. BIG differance in the bigger games(BB is teh win ). But you get to kill tons of people and sniper's are used alot more by people.

well we could do it again tonight, depending on general problem sheet completion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Nooo desert combat game organised for tonight 8pm on games2.iol.ie

• Advertisement

god damn it i don't have desert combat yet, i probably won't be playing until 10 anyway so its all good.

Advertisement