Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS......gg

Options
  • 16-04-2000 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

On behalf of the hungover Se7en players, want to say Well Done to PS, the better team yesterday. The game went sh1te, the whole day actually, neither of the teams even talked to each other before the match, and we kicked any PS out of our practise games.
    Then they beat us by some crazy margin, and to be honest, I don't think I felt so fukking gutted in a long time.
    That was when the whole thing changed. Jedi then came up and asked us to come to the pub,
    so about 15-20 of us went up. But before we went and got pi$$ed, we discussed the whole league, and we all agreed that it all went too far. Then Jedi gave se7en £60 out of his own £100 which was completely sound. It bought us all triple vodka-red bulls.
    After that.......don't even ask.
    Vague memories of holding Slaanesh and Taz down while El_Pres pretended to rape them.....even vaguer memories of Slaan and Jedi fighting in the bog trying to lift each other.....some small little bastid starting on Jedi with his mate as his only backup while 5 of us stood behind him wondering was he all there at all......at some point last night myself, Sonic, PS-Sean and Slaan were in some room in Plassey moshing for an hour to Metallica.......
    My head is pounding at the moment, bits and pieces of last night are only coming back now, but it was one DEADLY night, and we all had great crack. Definitely has to be done again. Sure we'll see ye in the next final, lads. gg, pld and all that.
    Token smiley ----> smile.gif

[7]Zero.

P.S.

"Uh uh....someone scoring....Coooool!" (c) Shinji
    shinji.jpg

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 16-04-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

yup gg's good night

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

smile.gif

Thanks for reminding me about that whole raping thing. I had managed to forget completely about it.

gg,shot,pld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

anyone got demos, screenshots and stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

You don't know now long i have been waiting for a pic of shinji to edit and stuff.... thanx zero !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yeah andy, people do stupid things when they're drunk smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Ur a gas man Z. Great time i think was had by all. Look forward to doing it again. Big shouts out to every1 in ul who put up with us over the weekend and did so much to accomadate us. SOON I TELLZ YA!! smile.gif
    ps-SeáN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

lol @ pic smile.gif

jesus, I so need a haircut, it ain't even funny smile.gif

Bubbles... you want a pic of me to "edit"? That's your story and you're sticking to it, eh... :P

Ja,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Telling ya lads, the best EVER night out with Quake ppl. Me and Jedi and Omar RULED that dance floor!

I think almost everyone was on triple vodkas... nice.

As Z said, only the vaguest of memories, and a manky feeling all day.
    like it.

Well played to PS and a big thanks to Tom. Ye were the better team.

Om Nyom

Yeah, we all rock!

To everyone in UL, thanks. Esp Sonic for getting us sorted with machines to play on and Carroll for feeding us before the game (PS think with their stomocks) oh and MarlyMan for the use of his machine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Oh no Shinji, you have foiled my evil plot yet again !

Seriously tho I intend of changing your lovely mop of hair to white, and sticking your head onto a sheeps body. That will give me something to do on those long lonely nights of me listening to DeVore's radio1 quake interview mp3's... I'm telling ya his voice drives me wild!

Well Boss

go to
    www.clanlink.com/ps/demos

it has pics of the final scores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

HEHE!!! All this reminds me of this one night when myself and Shane(KillerBot) were in this pub in Wexford and we were drinking loads and loads of pints (Im talking LOADS here smile.gif ) then once after Shane puked I grabbed his ass as if I was a gay man. HA!! He totally thought I was gay (Im not, not that theres anything wrong with it. Noone else really noticed it but the next morning it was so funny when i realised what id done!! HA!! Better not tell Aoife eeeeh KB??? A sordid affair with your best mate may help your quake skills but it won't help your marriage (i know ye r not married but sometimes ye act like it!!) HA!!

yama,
    F.Q.D. (happy chaos? smile.gif )

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Nice one El_Pres

Yes, I think maybe now would be a good time to point out that I am not a homosexual. So Slan and Sonic shouldnt be too woried.

Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Or Tarzan smile.gif That right Andy? :P

/me cringes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Bold Andy, very bold! rolleyes.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

Hey Kharn, at least I managed to get outside the nightclub before getting sick, unlike you who decided the nethouse carpet needed a new design.

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

ahh - everyone loves everyone!!

Well played all.

Tom will you be around this weekend? Stuck in Belfast atm, but coming home @last on Friday..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

"good morning to you sean...basically it's like a small scale squirmish...a flag to capture if you like...members of a small squad...actually traveled to sweden...while its not the first..."

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Eh, what was the final score in the final?

Who played on each team?

What were the individual scores?

Advertisement