Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzwilliam poker school on Marian Finucane

Options
  • 20-01-2004 10:32am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

Have just been listening to the poker school feature on Marian Finucane's show, as foretold by Mr. Pudding.
    Quite a decent piece actually, and with a positive slant (I had been wondering if Marian would throw in a few jibes about the evils of gambling).

I'll insert a link later to the audio when it's up on RTE.
    Or, you can check yourself during the day:
    http://www.rte.ie/radio1/morning/marianfinucane/

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Haha, I was listening to that this morning. Who was yer man in the studio with Marion, he hadn't a clue. Wouldn't mind playing him for a few quid in Fitzwilliam.

Another classic was from Marion, "The Chinese community is growing all the time, they love gambling don't they".

Think it's great for The Fitzwilliam though hopefully there will be even more in there on Thurs.

Advertisement