Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more hehe

• 20-01-2004 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

A bus carrying only ugly people is involved in a crash, and everyone on the bus dies. They go to Heaven. Because of the grief they have suffered, God decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise.
    They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what their wish is.

The person answers, "I want to be beautiful," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done. The second one in line sees this and says "I want to be beautiful too."

Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.This goes on for a while, but when God is halfway down the line,the last person in line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this man is rolling on the floor, laughing his pants off.

Finally, God gets to the end of the line and asks the laughing one what his wish will be. The man eventually catches his breath, and says:

"Make 'em all ugly again".

Goldie, a recently widowed lady, was sitting on a Florida beach near Venice. She looked up and noticed that an elderly gentleman had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand nearby and began reading a book.
    Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. "Hello, sir, how are you?"
    "Fine, thank you," he responded, and turned back to his book.
    "I love the beach. Do you come here often?" she asked.
    "First time since my wife passed away last year," he replied.
    "Do you live around here?" she asked.
    "Yes," he answered, continuing to read.
    Goldie persisted. "Do you like pussy cats?"
    With that, he threw his book down, jumped off his blanket on to hers, tore off both their swimsuits, and gave her the most passionate ride of her life!
    As the cloud of sand began to settle, Goldie gasped and asked the man, "How did you know that was what I wanted?"
    The man replied, "How did you know my name was Katz?"

Comments

Advertisement