Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New business technology

• 20-01-2004 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi.Heres something for all you wired world poeple. I'd like people to give me a few ideas on what they feel are new and emerging technologies which could be used in the business/hi-tech sector to expand/benefit companies. What are the hottest things at the moment? The more futuristic the better-aslong as it exists or is in development.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

enterprise.gif

Only a few years left............:p ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

you looking for someone to do your home work for you ?

techtarget.com go there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Personally, i think the Interweb will take off.... i've heard good things about it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Karoma
    Personally, i think the Interweb will take off.... i've heard good things about it...
    Indeed. I've an interwebulator myself.

You could always look here and here for a few ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

So which newspaper do you write for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,650 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by Gerry

LOL - maybe he put the typo in on purpose

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Originally posted by Gerry
    My money's on an Enterprise Ireland glossy magazine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Sorry to disappoint you all but I'm just a lowly student. Haven't much hi tech experience and i have to do an assignment on a new business technology. I thought I might pick your vasr brains of knowledge for info.

Advertisement