Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The World is My Lobster - Classic Football Quotes

• 20-01-2004 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Full list can be found here

Some of my favourites...

'I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing' - ADE AKINBIYI

'Second best is not good enough really. Although if someone turned around now and said 'you will be promoted, but you will come in second' then I would take it.' - STEVE HOWEY

'One point from an away game is no longer considered a victory.' - PETTER RUDI

'You only get one opportunity of an England debut' - ALAN SHEARER

Credit card application form question : 'What is your position at the company?'
    Jason McAteer's (self-confirmed) response : 'Right back.'

'We seem to be a side that if we don't score we get beat' - JASON MCATEER

'In the last ten minutes I was breathing out of my arse' - CLINTON MORRISON

'The stars above Italian clubs' badges shows you how many times they have won the Gazetta' - DAVID JAMES

'I never predict anything, and I never will.' - PAUL GASCOIGNE

B.

Comments

Advertisement