Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A note to Shinji

Options
  • 17-04-2000 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

As you were complaining about Irish clans not playing outside are own little pond I thought you might be interested to know that PS played DC this weekend and beat them on DM6 (and lost on DM7)

Goes to show that these big clans arent really all that much better then us.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Do u have a demo of it?

clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Yep form my pov. But i'm not posting it because I had about 6 team kills and looked like a total muppet but i'll get a screeny tonight.

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

maybe a little less recording of demos and little more practice is in order ps/dc??? IS it Q1,Q2,Q3,UT? Who is the clan and where can we all view the stats and clan profiles? A little more attention to detail next "game reports" perhaps???

FQD

[This message has been edited by FutureQuakeDood (edited 17-04-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Nice one PS

You see, this is kinda WHY I was complaining... How's anyone to know if you're any good unless you go out there and show them... which PS just did. Played lads!

Ja,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

"A little more attention to detail next "game reports" perhaps???"...twas only a friendly game FQD. Game reports arent exaclty a big deal. Infact, its generally good manners not to brag bout friendlies but i can accept that Pres is only pointing out that irish clans can compete with the big boys with a bit of practice and a 10meg line smile.gif.
    So theres my tupance.
    ps-SeáN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

it doesn't matter a **** if it was a practice game, DC are prolly the 3rd best UK clan, and did/doing? quite well in the Clanbase Euro Cup games. played PS smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Yes DC finished 3rd behind 4k and SK in france i believe. Team.ie were able to play foreign clans when we were down in UL, impossible to though otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

here dave, i just remembered im actually in 4K, so like, as i said, im not talking to you any more, it takes too long to get off this horse they gave me when i joined

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Not imposible. We could always go to one of the big British LANs during the summer.

Insomnia maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

theres a few of us going to i4 allright, theres gonna be 500 ppl there.

www.multiplay.co.uk

Its in swindon town FC's ground smile.gif (no, really), fly into birmingham, get train, and your there.

They have it all sorted - just check out the site smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ere sam take a look at the members list on 4Ks site
    apparently you were lost somewhere in the arabian desert back in 99..
    M.I.A.
    poor soul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

impossible over the net. If you can afford it, PS should go to at least 1 english lan this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

no no im officially "inactive" , look under the inactive members page!!

wow janus is in there, he was totally cool

Vagga

Do you think 4K, UNR, and DC will have full teams at that LAN?

I'd love to go to one of those big LANs but I want to go to one with the big clans in atendence.

?

that is a question thats hard to answer without asking them, all I can say is that there was a good lot of ppl at the last one, including Sujoy, Hakeem and friends.

I do know that there is a lot of quake 3 at this next one, as EED are going to 0wnerise the Q3 CTF tourney, but there will be a big TDM tourney, and you can bet the big names will be there.

Thoses of you on the UK Q3 mailing list will see their fighting and moaning at each other, as 4k and DC are kinda worried at UNR's recient move into the transfer market, and are *****ing no end at them smile.gif

Ummm... sounds good.

Any chance of EED playing in the TDM tourney?

crud

i was looking forward to that smile.gif

we will play you in Q3 CTF, UT CTF or CS anytime you like, and we will have 11 (odd) members at i4 aswell smile.gif

Might play yis in Q3 CTF if yis promise to be a bit nicer next time. I dont think I could take another verbal thrashing like the one I recieved the last time smile.gif

ah jasus, can't we have any fun smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Shinji:
    Nope, EED don't play TDM, made the decision a while back to concentrate on CTF in both Q3 and UT.Ja,
    Rob

Bwaak bwaak bwaak bwaak bwaak!!!

Nope, EED don't play TDM, made the decision a while back to concentrate on CTF in both Q3 and UT.

Ja,
    Rob

lol CT smile.gif

We're still gonna 0wn you DzR hoes all over the shop in UTCTF, mind :P

Ja,
    Rob

--
    [EED]Shinji -=*=- shinji@electricdeath.com
    The biggest European UT site, coming your way... Watch This Space!

Advertisement