Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic please read

Options
  • 19-04-2000 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

hay, at dunlan i gave my 10mbsec network card to some on and at the end when i was going home you said that you could send it out to me. well i kind of need it now as someone wants to buy it off me. E-mail me and I'll give you my address. Thank's BTW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I fear that was me. Sonic ran out to stop me 'robbing' your network card but alas I had completely forgotten and it was on its way back to me gaff. I told Sonic I'd get it to him as soon as possible but I haven't seen him. Sorry, it's all my fault. How will I get it to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

where do you live?

if your in Dublin we could meet in town, if thats ok with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

If he wears a Westlife t-shirt be sure to post it here sutty

Yeah, sure, I'll meet you in town. I'm going down to Waterford today until Monday night. So I can meet you on Tuesday if that's O.K? If you really need it sooner we could try to arrange to meet tonight but it'd be dodgy. I'm catching a bus at 8 so it'd be rushed and uncertain...

o.k. tuesday so, cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Tuesday's grant with me

Advertisement