Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 doing Building surveying in DKIT?

• 20-01-2004 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

If so, what do you think of the course. Interesting, practical, relevent to reality, hard, good???

And whats the 4th yr thesis like? and the Integrated project?

Is there much science built into the course? I`d imagine a bit of physics. Can someone clarify this for me.

Also im debating whether to do the 4yr degree vers or the 5 yr cert/diploma/degree route.
    (Im 21 by the way with 385 pts in Leaving. I dont mind Maths but not mad on science) That may have a bearing on my decision on this course and the cert/degree route??

I appreciate all replies. Not just from students of this course as im trying to find out more about this course before committing to it.

Also,,,,,,,, what are the job opportunities like? Can you get into fields of health + saftey of buildings, fire control officers, ect.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Anyone at all?

Bumpty bump. Surely some can reply with some relevance to my posting.....

There must be someone!! Dont neccessilarily have to be doing that particular course.

A similar course student`s opinion/advice will be appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea I can, It's been 10 days and no-one replied, so leave it.

John

Advertisement